Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Soooo BIG!

How did this happen? How did I get to be such a big boy? I don't even LOOK like a baby anymore! I can eat my breakfast all by myself, with my FORK. I even blow on it to cool it off by myself.
Me and mom-mom had dinner at Grandma and Grandpa Holko's house last night. Auntie Sarah was there (YAY!) and so were Sis and Frank, Grandma's friends from the east coast. It sure was fun to have FOUR grandparents playing with me all night. I got to play ball and chase a lot of bubbles. I'm a lucky guy.

Well, me and mom-mom are going to go chase the chickens around for a little while!

Love, J

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it makes me sad that he is getting so big!

Why don't you come home with the people from the East coast!

Anonymous said...

Where is Jacob??? Who is that sitting at your dining room table eating his breakfast so nicely? That is not the same little boy I saw in California a few short weeks ago. The next time I see him he will probably be starting for the Chargers!

Anonymous said...

WOW...what a big boy. I am very sad that I dont get to see him grow up :*0*(******