Thursday, September 25, 2008

Race Car Ya-Yas

Look what mom-mom let me do yesterday! We met daddy at the mall for lunch and I got to DRIVE! And I didn't even crash...

Tonight we are leaving for a little trip. Me, mom-mom, daddy and Auntie Sarah are going to drive up to a place called Monterrey and stay for the weekend! Grandma and Grandpa Holko are going to meet us there tomorrow, too. Mom-mom said she wants to take me to the aquarium to see the jellyfish! We are also going to go and see some seals! I think we'll have some great pictures on Monday...

Just in case we don't get to post anything tomorrow while we are away, I hope everybody has a great weekend!

Love, J

PS - Bonus points to anyone who recognizes the title of this posting as a song title...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I think you did well enough to get your own car. maybe when gramma comes out next time we will get you a power wheels! Maybe a blue Mustang!

Anonymous said...

Oh no...a blue mustang just wont work...he needs the lifted
F-350!!!! If he's gunna be a country boy (which I pray someday he will) he needs a truck!!!

Anonymous said...

Nope. I say a green Volkswagon Beetle!!!