Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Noon?!?

I slept in til NOON today. Seriously. I JUST got up. And I got up because mom-mom came in and woke me up.

Any other moms out there reading this might think to themselves, "Well, he probably was up late last night." Nope. Went to bed at 8:00.

And of course, I am in a lovely mood and I think I just fought off mom-mom's cold that she was trying to give me.

So...here are a couple of pictures of me eating my breakfast at noon.



And sharing a few bites with my best friends, too.


For those who have been asking, Obi is ok. Mom-mom changed the dogs' food because their regular stuff was up to $50 a bag, and now she's sorry (once again) that she did it. My poor dogs get dry, itchy skin with any other food. Then they scratch and chew at themselves and get hot spots. Poor pups. But, they are much better (mom found the good food at the feed store!) and hopefully can take the cone off soon. Obi keeps knocking me down with it.

We are gonna go let the chickens run around the yard for a while. We will try to get some videos - it's pretty funny how they like to chase me around! For some reason, they like my dump truck and will follow me all around the backyard.

Love,
J

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jacob, you must not sleep in so late. Mom Mom then has to load your pictures so late for everyone to see. I think I need to come out there and wake you up the same time as I get up (usually around 6:30am). How about that?

Anonymous said...

Noon! Man and I thought my kids slept alot when they were little. BTW, you'll find this amusing, that Ken's work study job at school is at the campus day care center. Apparently they are thrilled to have a guy because they have a lot of boys. He says he likes it and it is more fun than the mailroom. I can see it now... Big Bird and his chicks walking across the quad to the playground.