Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I love chicks.

Well, I managed to get out of bed before noon today. Quite an accomplishment for such a busy guy, I'm sure you'll agree. Mom-mom makes me help with chores around the house and sometimes I just get so tired...
Here are a few pictures of me taking care of my chicks. They are getting bigger and bigger every day, and they sure do like me a lot.
"Uh, mom-mom? I'm not sure if you are seeing this? My chicken is ON daddy!""Whoa! Peck nicely, girls!"
Mom-mom and I are going to the feed store now so we can get some more chicken food. My chores are never done...
Love, J

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jacob Carleigh and I would really like to meet your chicks...Uncle Bri and I have a lot of room for them to run around...I think you should convince them to tell mom-mom that they would much rather live in NY (the chicken food is better here too I promise).
Then - you could move back here too!! Cause mom-mom wouldn't let her chicks move back without her...and if she came you and dada would HAVE to come!! i think it sounds like a plan.

Anonymous said...

Sniff.sniff. Do I smell Chivetta's? Just kidding! I can't wait to see the color of the eggs those girls lay.