Friday, April 1, 2011

The Heater is Fixed

Jake put it well the other morning when he walked outside and informed us that someone had "finally turned the heater back on" outside.

We are happy to have our warm, sunshiny San Diego weather back.

Here are a bunch of pictures from our playtime with Daddy.


Kinda looks like I'm trying to make the same face as Dad, doesn't it?


This is how happy I get when I watch the bumblebee and ladybug thing Gramma Jojo brought out for us. Those bugs are so funny.


Dad and Jake discussing negotiating a game of hide and seek.


Me getting mad because Dad ate all of the edamame. How did he not know that I love it?


Jake counting wile Dad hides. Totally cheating, I might add...


Bet you can't spot him!


I'm hiding, too!


Oh, I am so cute.


Really. Just look at me.
 

Life is good.


Two stinky, dirty guys, ridin' around on the patio.



Springtime is pretty great.

Love,
R

1 comment:

GJJ said...

I hope the lady bug got fixed. I didn't finish getting it done.