Friday, April 8, 2011

Flower Fields

On Wednesday, we headed up to Carlsbad to visit the Flower Fields.

It was rainy that day, but it didn't stop us from having a good time. We met up with lots of friends and played on the playground, ran around the flowers, and even went on a tractor ride.

(You should see the picture of all of us! But, in the interest of not posting pictures of other people's children online, we won't put them up here...)

Here Ryan and I are, standing in front of the mom-paparazzi snalling pictures of all of us.


I pushed the stroller for Ryan all morning. I didn't crash or tip him over.


I was watching out for him on the playground, too. Here I am bringing him back to Mom. I told her that some guy was touching Ryan and I got him away. Mom asked me which guy was touching him and I pointed to a guy in an orange raincoat. (Turns out Mom wasn't too upset about it since the guy in the orange raincoat was smaller than Ryan...but she was still glad I told her about it.)


The flowers. See that bluish-grey stuff at the top of the picture? That's supposed to be the ocean. It's quite a view on a sunny day. Oh well.


Mom loves this part the most.


Ry smelling the flowers...


Taking after Grampa Mike, with our hands in the pond. Most of the other kids were looking at the birds or the flowers. We were immediately drawn to the pond.


Mom's favorite picture.


My favorite picture.


Cutie pie Ryan in the flowers.


Well, I'm pretty handsome, too...


And here we all are. There was a nice foreign couple who kept watching me and Ryan play in the flowers. The guy insisted that he take a picture of the three of us together.


It was a pretty fun morning, followed by lunch with a bunch of our friends. Thanks to Jack's mom for organizing the event!

And that brings us to today...


Have a great weekend!

Love,
J

1 comment:

Aunt Becky said...

I see we have a new theme for the Holko boys! Love the new icon picture at the top right!