Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Skinny Butt

Yeah, I've still got a skinny butt.



I went to the doctor this morning (to get the two shots that we skipped at my 12 month appointment) and they weighed me in on the big boy scale.

I'm up to 24 pounds, which puts me in the 35th percentile for weight.

I got measured on the big boy height-measurer thing, too. This is where I started crying a little bit. It made me nervous. But, I am 31 1/2 inches tall (with my shoes on - Mom said it's ok to count that) and in the 30th percentile for height.

I'm not discussing the shots.

Jake did make me feel better after, though. He hugged me and told me that HE got shots just last week.

Why Mom keeps taking us to this place to get shots, we're not sure...

Love,
R

3 comments:

GJJ said...

I just love baby butts.

Dad said...

You should ask Jake what kind of butts he likes. You will get a response that goes something like this, 'I like big butts and i cannot lie!!!!'

Aunt Becky said...

Awww, what a cutie, even from this angle. I remember when they started charting Ken at the doctors he made the little dot off in the margins. Just too tall and too heavy to chart. Alex was just off the chart for height.