Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Fun in the San Diego Sun

We have had such a great couple of days!

Sunday, we had a fun family day. We started out by going on a nature walk...


We saw lizards...

...and caterpillars!

Ryan thought these little guys were really neat.

Then we had lunch near the coast and went to the beach for the afternoon.

Mom said I could go in the water in my underwear. I wasn't too sure about this, but it seemed like a pretty fun thing to do.

Imagine my surprise when she said I could also pee in the water! I wasn't too sure about this either. She told me to be subtle and not pull my pants down...

Dad was with us. Mom had to remind him that it was ok to play and get his feet wet.

Then Monday we went to Legoland! We met up with my friend Ella and saw all sorts of cool stuff.

This guy is Chewy. I thought that was pretty great.

R2D2 was really cool, too.

This guy came with us. He was so good, even though he couldn't really go on any of the rides.

My favorite ride? The cars! Check me out. I even got a driver's license after this.

And then this morning was pretty great, too.

Ryan and I were really quiet and we snuggled into Mom's bed.

I showed her what was keeping us so quiet...

She didn't seem to care as long as she could take pictures of us. She even seemed to think it was pretty funny that Ryan was the one who went out and found the candy, brought it back to bed, and snuggled in with me. He knows I will share candy if it means I get to eat it for breakfast.

Happy day!

Love,
J

1 comment:

Aunt Becky said...

Wonderful photos and a wonderful life.