Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Weekend with Cooper

This is my friend Cooper. He is Ms. Ali's (my teacher) dog.


He came home from school with me last Thursday so that he could spend a weekend with my family.

We spent lots of time cuddling on the couch, watching shows and eating fruit snacks.



We went for bike rides on my little bike. (I'm still working on gathering the courage to ride my big bike.)


We drew pictures together. Cooper is quite an artist.


Cooper operated my green tractor.

He hung out in mom's garden.

I introduced him to my good friend Fluffy.

Chewy took a liking to him immediately.

He even got washed up with me at night.

We took all of these pictures and put them into Cooper's book so that I could share our adventures with my friends in school. I was really excited to show everyone what Cooper and I did over the weekend. It was nice of Ms. Ali to let him come and visit me.

Love,
J

1 comment:

Aunt Becky said...

I love that sleepy picture of Jacob with Cooper. I also can't believe that chewy didn't destroy Cooper after that shot!