Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Lucky Ducky

Jake has been working on a few things with Mom. First, they are working on the whining thing. It's about time. Seriously. I can't stand to hear him whine anymore. He's been doing better.

The second thing Jake has been trying to improve is his attitude toward me. It has been much better in the last few days. Today, he even shared his Lucky Charms with me!




And as Mom was sitting at her computer typing this, she caught Jake sneaking me a few of his blueberries. It's nice that he is sharing his things with me and being nice...maybe next Mom could teach him what types of foods are appropriate for little guys like me.

I'm off. I need a bath.

Love,
R

1 comment:

Dad said...

These pictures are very deceptive. They remind me of a hidden object game. If you look closely, you can see a couple extra lucky charms that he has tucked away.