Friday, June 11, 2010

Video Friday





We are looking for feedback on this YouTube video thing. Mom tried doing it this way so that we could view the videos in fullscreen mode (click the little icon on the bottom right of the video window). We don't love the fact that it links to a whole bunch of other people's videos at the end...what do you think?

We're starting our weekend off today with a visit from our friends Alice and Dave. We haven't seen them since last summer and I am really excited thast they will get to visit with me for a bit.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Love,
J

2 comments:

Aunt Becky said...

Okay three things:
1. Yes, I love the larger format. My eyes are getting old.
2. Why didn't daddy come in the room to watch Jake's sommersalts? They don't stay young or care that you watch them do stuff for very long...Ben. Okay, maybe he didn't hear Jacob ask.
3. Erin, if you made that beautiful quilt Jake's rolling on I'm speechless, cause it's gorgeous and complicated.
The end. Have a nice weekend too!

Aunt Candy said...

Ditto from Aunt Candy