Friday, June 18, 2010

School Days

School days are almost over. It's hard to believe that when the school year started, Ryan was but a bump under mom's shirt and I was the kid hurling himself at the classroom door when she left. My, how we've grown!

Mom and Ryan came a little early to pick me up yesterday.

Here is my cubby. Many treasures have been placed in this little cubby over the year.

This is circle time. Ms. Ali is the best. We all sit and sing songs together before it's time to go. See me?

I think this is where we are singing a song about swimming...

Ms. Ali calls each of us by name and tells us we can get up. My best buddy and I usually get called together.

We begin and end every school day like this. Luckily, we will still get to play together all summer.
My last day of school is next Tuesday. Mom is not sad that she won't have to drive me over there twice a week, but she knows how much I loved being in Room 4. For some reason, she seems to think I should stay little like this forever. But I'm movin' on up to Room 5 next year (with my best friend - YAY!).

I thought I would be a funny guy while Mom was getting Ryan in the car.

Hah!

And just one more picture of me. This one made it into the newsletter this week!

We're off to the park to play with my friend Ella today. I'm sure Mom will take a thousand pictures of that, too.

Love,
J

1 comment:

Aunt Becky said...

Summer vacation is a bit of a misnomer in San Diego in my opinon. He's growing up too fast. Sniff.