Thursday, February 26, 2009

I am Totally Two

Yes, you read that correctly. I am totally a two year old. Cute, sweet sometimes, quite funny...and two.



I just wanted to remind everybody who reads this of a few things:

  • I LOVE you all. Family, friends, friends of friends...I love you all and I'm thankful to have such a wonderful group of people around me.
  • I'm still asking for prayers for my cousin. We don't have any updates yet, but prayers are much appreciated.
  • I like to pee in the pool. I announced this to mom-mom yesterday at swimming and she told me to shut up, and that announcements were not necessary. Sorry to anyone who swims with me (Jack and his mommy)...

Love, J

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soon he will be on my diet...candy for lunch!

Janis said...

Jack would NEVER pee in the pool. :)

Anonymous said...

He probably likes to drink the water in the pool too huh?! hehe
I really really miss you guys and I love you A LOT. I hate to keep saying it...but I am very sad that you aren't closer. We don't see each other nearly enough :O(