Friday, November 7, 2008

FEET!

So one of my favorite words to say is FEET. Yesterday mom-mom was folding laundry and I kept yelling "FEET!" at her. Silly mom-mom didn't understand what I was talking about and kept telling me that yes, I had nice feet.

Well, she finally figured out what I was yelling about. She had washed my Halloween costume, and I saw what I wanted in the laundry basket!


My FEET!

(Yes, I am still in the same pajamas that I was wearing in yesterday's photo. So what? We didn't leave yesterday so we didn't get dressed!)

Daddy is home with us today and we're headed to the zoo! Mom-mom might even remember her camera this time and get some pictures of me at the zoo...

I hope everybody has a great weekend! I love you all!

Love, J

1 comment:

Becky said...

Jacob, I hope you wear your "feet" to the zoo. You'll look just like one of the baby ducks. Quack. Quack.