Monday, November 24, 2008

Chilly Morning

Yeah, yeah...we know it's not nearly as "chilly" here as it is in some other parts of the world, but for our thin California blood a temperature of 62 degrees in the house feels really cold! Me and mom-mom had some hot cocoa and snuggled up on the couch to watch some cartoons this morning. We may stay here all day.

Here's a picture of me pondering "Word World," one of my favorite morning shows.


I hope everyone had a nice weekend! Mom-mom decided that it's starting to feel like holiday time, and she's a little bit excited for it this year. I think our house might look a little bit like the Griswolds' this year since she can blame her enthusiasm on me!

Love, J

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Patrick would like some of that to rub off on me. He calls me the grinch!
I want to sunggle!

Anonymous said...

Oh the weather outsided is frightful but Gramma's house is so delightful, so ....let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

Anonymous said...

Jacob do you even own a pair of glups? Or a pair of snow boots? We'll need to get you outfitted for your trip home to Buffalo! I was telling gramma JoJo that there is a bounce palace near me with all kinds of jumping houses inside that we can play in. Doesn't that sound like fun?

Anonymous said...

aunt becky what is a glup? I asked Jacob and he doesn't know. He told me to ask Chewy but he doesn't know either.