Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Can I go, too?

I heard my Uncle Brian just got back from caribou hunting...I wonder if he will take me hunting with him when I come to visit? I think I have all the right gear...If it's cold, I can wear my Carhartt jacket!

We are getting very excited to come home and see everybody for Christmas! And yes, mom-mom remembers that the temperature in Buffalo gets below 60 sometimes. She got me some warm boots for playing in the snow, and I have a couple of nice warm jackets all dusted off and ready for the trip.

Mom-mom and I are off to do a little Christmas shopping and grocery shopping for Thanksgiving. Yay holidays!

Love, J

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do not like this picture...he looks like a big boy!

Anonymous said...

NO HUNTING!!! Jacob we love the animals...right?! We'll shoot them with our camera instead.

P.S. You are still my favorite.