Monday, November 10, 2008

The Zoo

Daddy was off from work on Friday so we went on a trip to the Zoo. It was a beautiful day and we got to see LOTS of animals. Mom-mom took a lot of pictures, but once she got home and looked through them, she realized that they were mostly of just one animal. Luckily, it was a cute, sweet animal!

Here's me on the aerial tram that I LOVE to ride! I wasn't scared at all!

And here's me and daddy discussing the next exhibit we should go see.I decided PANDAS! Daddy was not super-excited about pandas...We got to see gorillas running around their area. Boy, they sure are big!And then I got tired. Walking through the monkeys was just too tiring for me. So, instead of getting cranky and crying like little kids are supposed to, I told mom-mom and daddy I wanted to "sit down" and then go "night-night." And so I did.
My little nap revived my energy, and then I tried acting like a monkey. My arms are pretty strong, but not quite enough to get me into the monkey cage, thank god!

I was such a good boy and daddy was really impressed with me.

I hope everyone had as good a weekend as we did!

Love, J

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful little boy you are, Jacob. Gramma misses you very much.I am anxiously waiting for your visit. LOVE TO ALL

Anonymous said...

Jacob, will you go to the zoo with me when you come home for Christmas??? Or maybe we could go ice skating instead? 45 more days!!!!!