Monday, October 13, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Happy Monday, everybody!

I hope everybody had a good weekend. I sure did! On Friday, mom-mom and daddy and I went to the pumpkin patch. And what a pumpkin patch it was! Who knew pumpkin patches has so much more than pumpkins?!?

I got to chase some goats around. I even got to pet some of the slow ones!


I got to hug a baby cow. He sure was a nice cow... There was a huge sand pile with about a million trucks! That might be the BEST thing I have ever seen in my whole life.And we got to go on a hayride and see all the cows in the barn. A tractor pulled us. That was VERY exciting.

Then it was time to go and pick out my pumpkin. I considered this very carefully, and had a hard time making my choice. I think I'm like mom-mom. She takes forever to pick out a pumpkin. I think we annoyed daddy a little with our pumpkin picking.I finally found a winner! And mom-mom has some new photos of me that she thinks are adorable...And here's a picture of my daddy. I think he's trying to pretend he's having a good time, but really he's smiling because mom-mom said we could go to Arby's for lunch.
That's all for now. Hope you like my pictures!

Love, J

PS - Grandma & Grandpa Holko - have fun in Turkey!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear J. It looked like you had a great time picking out your pumpkin. Gramma JoJo got a pumpkin too this weekend and I was thinking about you when I go it. Tell Daddy these times are the best and to slow down and enjoy them!! I can't wait to see what you will be for Halloween. I am really looking forward to that picture.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Gramma JoJo. Daddy will miss these days when you're 16 and wants nothing to do with him. Trust me on that one. Although little boys always love to be with there mommies, no matter how old they are...haha.