Thursday, October 9, 2008

Pumpkin Lover

I think mom-mom and daddy better take me to a pumpkin patch this weekend. Daddy brought home a big pumpkin for us a couple of days ago, and I LOVE it. It's on the coffee table, and I like to rest my head on it and watch my shows. It's also really fun to drive my little cars over the bumps!

Sometimes, I kiss my pumpkin...is that weird?
And here's a picture of my baby birds! All three are finally out of their nest, and they get cuter and cuter every day. That's a good thing, because they were not very cute when they first hatched!
That's all for today. It's finally a little bit cooler this morning, so mom-mom and I might be able to go out and do something without getting too sweaty!

Love, J

PS - I'm working on saying "Hi!" to some other people who reads this page...but only the ones that leave me comments!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like birds are growing as fast as you are Jacob!

Grandpa & Grandma Holko

Anonymous said...

Is that one of those Cinderella pumpkins?!?! I have heard about them but haven't seen them yet!
Jacob...if you were home with me and uncle bri we could take you to pumpkinville...it is very fun - much more so than pumpkin farms in California I bet!!
......maybe next year...ask mom mom and dada maybe eventually they will get the hint that you wanna move home!!!