Thursday, October 23, 2008

A Contest

This contest is titled "What Do I have in My Mouth."

Here are a few pictures.


Need more help? I'll give you a few clues:

- I do this almost every morning.
- Daddy was horrified when he first saw this, and even more horrified when he learned that it happens all the time and mom-mom doesn't really care.
- I'm pretty sure mom-mom did this when she was little and it didn't kill her.

Ok, send in your guess! What's in my mouth?

Winners will get a personal "hi" from me tomorrow!

Love, J

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess DOG FOOD!

Anonymous said...

Damn, I was out to lunch when this was posted so I guess you win, Kelly.

Hey Kelly, maybe you should try it. You might be able to keep it down......

Anonymous said...

Don't you feed that kid enough already!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Gramma Jo Jo can get the win...it is not fair that all i do is stalk Jacob on here all day!

Anonymous said...

Kelly, that is all I do too. I think we should just kidnap him and bring him home......