Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Bubble Boy

I LOVE bubbles. Mommy and I were playing in the yard yesterday and she was blowing bubbles for me and Chewy (he really likes them, too). Then, since I am such a big boy and I like to do things by MYSELF, I decided it was my turn.

I did really well at first...

Dipping nicely and blowing a few bubbles...

Then, somehow, it stopped working. I blew and blew...and no bubbles. Look closely and you might figure out what the problem was.

Ha ha! You thought it was because the stick was upside down, didn't you? Nope. It's because the bubble stuff was INSIDE the container. Duh. Luckily, that's a problem I can fix.

Sooo proud of myself.Next step: Get bubble stuff all over my face.
Then BLOW! Ok, mom-mom totally missed getting a picture of it, but I was really just blowing giant bubbles with my mouth.

And this is a very special video for Uncle Mick. I worked very hard on this one...


Ok, ok...so I know you wanted me to say "Hi, Mick," but that's too hard for me. Mom-mom said I could call you Mickey!

Enjoy!

Love, J

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

All these videos are making me miss you guys so much but I am happy that you can share them with us. Pretty soon the boy will be making his own phone calls. You better check your phone bills.

Anonymous said...

What about HI KELLY!!!!I think that would make my baby very happy and make he/she stop making me sick.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jacob! You finally found where the bubbles come from - not your nose!! We are in a place where everything we hear sounds like Greek to us - sort of like what English sounds like to you!! Miss you very much. Be nice to MomMom and DaDa Love, Grandpa Ken and Grandma Susan

Anonymous said...

I have to agree - I am getting quite depressed...I miss you guys SO much!
Carleigh is kicking VERY hard now and my whole belly is moving...I swear I am growing a mini kick boxer in there! She would LOVE to have a big cousin here to teach her how to do all of these things, like blow bubbles, feed chickens, chase dogs...and brush her teeth!!!