Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Lots of Work

Well, hello everybody!

Sorry I didn't make it into work yesterday to post anything. I got up (reluctantly) at 11:30 and somehow managed to still take my normal nap around 2:00. All in all, I was awake for a total of about 7 hours yesterday. Not a bad life, huh?

But, since I played hookey yesterday, I have LOTS of work to catch up on. Here are a few pictures of me hard at work this morning.





I bet you are all getting excited to see my Halloween costume! Lucky for you, I LOVE wearing it and even wore it to the grocery store with daddy the other night. Daddy likes the attention from all the girls who think I'm so cute, and he told me I can wear my costume whenever I want to!

Love, J

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'd say Mr. Holko looks right at home behind a desk.I really don't think he could get any more adorable. Sigh. How many weeks to Christmas?!

Anonymous said...

Oh man - Well Jacob I am so glad that you made it in yesterday...I was getting kind of worried. Maybe they should think about getting you set up to "work from crib" it would be so much more convenient for you - you could just nap in between emails / coloring.
Well at least you have a vacation coming in a couple months...you need some time to rest I think!