Friday, January 21, 2011

Puppet Show and Pondering by the Pond

On Wednesday, Mom and I really did build a puppet stage! We spent the next few hours taking turns putting on puppet shows.

We have a lot of puppets...





We even had a large audience for our lunchtime performance. (You can't see it here, but both dogs were actually laying there, too. I think Chewy wanted to eat the puppets.)


Then, because yesterday was such a beautiful day, mean Mom wouldn't let me stay in the house and play wii. She made me and Ryan stay outside all afternoon. She said it would be fun. And the weird thin? It was!

We got very muddy. I taught Ryan how to load a dump truck. We threw rocks. A pretty good day. Mom even snapped a few pictures of us.

This one is for all of you who think Ryan is a quiet, sweet little guy. THIS is what his face looks like most of the time. Try to imagine the high-pitched sound a car makes when it needs new brakes...Yeah, that one. That's the sound that usually goes along with this face.

Adorable, isn't he?


Mom likes this one...


Our more serious pose...


I didn't even know Mommy was taking pictures of us when she took this one. We were talking about "brother stuff." Mostly, though, it looks like we are both staring at a rock.


Ryan's new favorite thing to do is give kisses. So, of course, Mom asked us to give each other a kiss. Aunt Becky saw this one and said she hopes we have better aim when we have girlfriends...


(In other news, I wiped my own butt twice yesterday. And I'm not even 4. Glad Mom didn't take pictures of that, huh?)

Have a great weekend!

Love,
J

1 comment:

aunt becky said...

This post is truly the highlight of my day....for so many reasons. It's like visiting a magical place where everything is good and right.