Thursday, January 13, 2011

I Wanna Talk about ME!

So here's the problem:

Jake showed me where Mom keeps the fruit snacks. See that big jar up there on the counter? FULL of fruit snacks.


Now Jake just goes ahead and drags a stool over and tries to help himself. I cannot do this. That whole stool thing is tricky. So instead, I just stand in front of the jar and point and scream until someone gives me what I want. And I WANT FRUIT SNACKS.

The pointing and screaming thing has not been working so well lately.

This morning I tried a new tactic. I blew raspberries at Mom.


Strange, but that didn't seem to work either.

So, I tried giving her my cutest smile. I was SURE that would win her over.


Can you believe she didn't give me any, even after that? Something about I already had two packs of fruit snacks this morning...

Since I knew nothing would work, I just threw myself on the floor and cried.


(Not only did Jake teach me about fruit snacks, he also taught me about being dramatic.)

I earned myself a nap with that last move.

I hope you are having a great day. I'm gonna work on getting myself some fruit snacks. Maybe I can get Jake to help me....

Love,
R

P.S. Happy, happy birthday to our beautiful cousin Carleigh! She is TWO whole years old today. We love and miss you, Carleigh!

No comments: