Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Pest

I'm not sure if we've mentioned it here yet or not, but the cat came back. Yes, the cat that used to live here, 4 years ago, before either me or Ryan were around. He's back.

We LOVE him.

Mom is very allergic to him.

Mom loves him.

Mom can't help but pet him and then she sneezes all day.

The cat is supposed to live outside in the garage. He can usually be found there, in the driveway, or rubbing up against every single person who walks by.

Apparently, that wasn't enough for him this morning.

Mom heard us giggling and laughing in our bedrooms and came back to find a little furry intruder.





He was deposited back outside right after this and Mom sneezed the whole way to school.

Lucky that cat is cute!

Love,
J

1 comment:

aunt becky said...

Now why is this post called "The Pest"! Hurumph. If I could bring him to my house to live I would. Here the post would be called "His Highness"! ;)