Friday, January 28, 2011

Chillin' with Einstein

Some days, I'm just so cute..


Like yesterday, for example. I was just in a good mood all day and I kept making mom smile.


Of course, this always prompts her to take a million pictures to share. Here they are.

We call this first series "Watching Einstein," because, well, I was watching Baby Einstein videos. Have you seen these things? They are AWESOME.


This is how the big boys sit to watch shows.


"I'll just lick that juice off of my chin and I'm all clean."



My buddy Obi is never far away.



This is actually the one that started it all. I'm cute.


We're getting ready for two exciting things today. First, a very special visitor will be arriving tonight. We get Betsy for a whole week!
And then, tomorrow, we're headed to Disneyland for Jake's birthday. Pretty exciting!

Love, 
R

P.S. - Uncle Mick, Jake is working hard on his new dance routine. He says he'll be ready for filming next week.

1 comment:

Aunt Becky said...

You can really see how strawberry blonde Ryan's hair is now! I hope you give Betsy lots of hugs and kisses while she's there. She has a few in her pocket from me to give to all of you too.