Monday, August 30, 2010

Lazy Weekend

This was a good weekend. We started it off by spending Friday night over at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Grandma Susan told mom and dad that what happens at Grandma's stays at Grandma's...and that Ryan and I were both good.

Mom and Dad came over to get us Saturday afternoon, after dragging it out as long as they could. Then we all had dinner and a swim before going home.

Sunday, we just kinda hung out at home. It has cooled off from last week when it was so hot, so even Daddy came outside with us.


Here are a few pictures from our afternoon...


Hope you had a good weekend, too!

Love,
J

4 comments:

GJJ said...

I love the picture of Ben kissing his baby.

Auntie Lindsay said...

I love the little chunk of hair Ryan has!! LOL I can't wait to kiss those kiddos in a few weeks!!

Dad said...

Jake looks like Chewy and Chewy looks like Jake. I would like to pit them against eachother in a battle of wits.

GJJ said...

I bet Chewy wins that battle!