Friday, August 13, 2010

I Know Where It Is!

Mom asks me where stuff is all the time. I'm usually pretty good at finding it.

That's because I'm usually the one who took it.

I think Mom's onto me though. She has figured out my favorite secret hiding place.

Looks like a normal couch, right?

 
Well, you wouldn't believe how many hiding places there are here.

 

In other news, last night was pretty much the most fun night EVER. Mom said it ranks right up there with the Sesame Street Live show as one of her favorites, too.

Mom and Dad picked me up from Grandma and Grandpa's house for a surprise trip. (Ryan stayed there and got his own fun night with Grandma and Grandpa.) We stopped and had tacos for dinner and then headed to SeaWorld!

I got a map and I was the tour director. I picked out where I wanted to go and when I wanted to see, and that's what we did. I even got to go on some rides!

And then, we saw the best thing of the night. A show. With whales. And fireworks. I was clapping and screaming and laughing and it might be the most excited I have ever been. Mom was pretty excited, too, I think. We ate cotton candy and got all sticky while we cheered on the jumping, splashing Shamus. I sat on Mom's lap and looked up to the sky for the fireworks and we got excited about each new shape and color we saw. 

It was incredible. Definitely a perfect night.

And tomorrow....we're off to North Carolina to visit with some of our favorite people. (Ryan gets to come this time.) I'm sure we'll have lots of pictures to post and stories to tell when we get back.

Love, 
J


No comments: