Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I posted a little picture of me with a big smile on Saturday. Aunt Candy and Cousin Al sent me a big box of goodies. I've been playing with "stinky" the talking garbage truck pretty much non-stop since it arrived. Somehow Al knew just what I would like.

Yesterday I got to taste one of the other treasures they sent out for me. Mom said she remembers Aunt Candy giving her these when she was little.


Not sure if you can tell, but I thought these were just about the coolest candy ever.

 

And Ryan, of course, just because he's a clown...

 
Our little friend Isabella came over to spend the afternoon with us yesterday, too. I'm pretty sure Ryan has a crush on her. That guy has more girlfriends...

 
And one last picture of me and my new blanket. Mommy started making this for me about 2 years ago and finally pulled it out and finished it. Very cozy.


We're off to the beach this morning with some friends (MY girlfriend this time) and then my buddy Jack is coming over this afternoon. Sounds like a pretty good day.

But before we go...here is another dancing video. We've heard that there are a few fans of my dancing out there. Enjoy!






Love,
J

No comments: