Monday, August 2, 2010

The Jellyfish

Last night after dinner, the whole family decided to go for a walk/bike ride around the neighborhood.

I hopped onto my bike and looked up at the sky.

"Look, Mom! The clouds look like jellyfish!" I yelled. (Of course I yelled. Why would I announce something like this quietly?)

She looked up and confirmed that I was right. They really did look exactly like big, huge jellyfish.

 

"Just like the jellyfish that Ken and Betsy gave us, huh Mom?"

This is the cool jellyfish Ken and Betsy gave us while they were visiting.
 Mom had a really surprised look on her face and gave me a really, really big hug. She ran inside to grab her camera to take pictures of the jellyfish in the sky. (They looked better before we actually got to take a picture.) As she was coming back out, Aunt Becky called.

Mom told me it was one of those really special times when you know someone is with you, even though you can't see them.

That made our family walk around the neighborhood even more special.


I love my family.

Love,
J

1 comment:

aunt becky said...

I love this so much. I believe Ken is with us even more now after seeing tis. I love you all so much.