Thursday, November 10, 2011

New Toys

Mom cleaned out her desk drawers yesterday. We came upon something that provided hours of entertainment.

A package of clothespins!

Mom said we could play with them, as long as we didn't pinch each other. (Why would she think that she had to tell us that, I wonder?)

I made up a game. Here's what you need:

2 little boys
1 bag of clothespins
20 - 30 socks
1 basket

We spent at least an hour picking up the "garbage" with the pins.


Ryan got pretty good at it, too.

Once that game finally got old, I figured out a new use for those clothespins.

Better with a scary face, right?

Rawr.


By the end of the day, everyone in the house had experienced the magic of a bunch of wooden clothespins.

Love,
J

P.S. - Mom suggested that since I was so smart and could make toys out of anything that I probably didn't need any Christmas presents this year. SHE IS INCORRECT. Just wanted to throw that out there...

No comments: