Monday, November 7, 2011

Legoland

Legoland has come to the Holko house.

Mom knew it would happen one day. Just like the Thomas the Train thing. There's really no way around it when you allow little boys to live in your house.

We've had a couple of rainy days over this past week. Maybe it was the rain and being stuck inside...probably it would have happened anyway. I found my big bin of Legos that I got for Christmas last year.

I've been building cool stuff for days!

This was my creation this morning.

I don't get why Mom is so impressed by this, but she thought it was pretty cool how I figured out which pieces to put together to make the whole bottom part into a nice square. I told her it's just like a puzzle, and all you have to do it find the right "oners" and "twoers"to fill in the spots.

Ryan pretends to help, but mostly he just throws Legos.

He looks like kind of a baby here, with the binkie in his mouth. But...

...this binkie baby won't sleep in his crib anymore. He hasn't slept in it since we were in Buffalo last month. Mom took it apart yesterday and took it out of his room. (I think she was a little tiny bit sad about it...) Here he is in the "big boy bed."

Since it finally stopped raining, we spent all morning outside cleaning up in our yard. We chased chickens, threw rocks, splashed in puddles...I even pulled a few weeds. (I pulled weeds because there are WORMS and BUGS under weeds.)

Back to Legoland...

Love,
J

No comments: