Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Birthday Week

Oh, it has been a good week for me! First, Gramma Jojo came. Now, this is awesome for so many reasons, but one reason that I really like it when Jojo is here is that she lets us help her make cookies.

Here were are, examining the ingredients.

Jake took over when it came to adding the eggs.

We even got to roll the cookies in sugar. (That was my favorite part!)

Just imagine how nicely these turned out after we placed them so neatly on the baking sheet.

I also had a BIRTHDAY. I don't really remember my last one so I wasn't prepared for all of th good stuff that comes along with having a birthday.

I got up in the morning and saw my present from Mom, Dad and Jacob. I got NEMO!

I've spent lots of time just watching my fishies swimming around.

Then, the next awesome thing: frosting. Mom confirmed that this is, in fact, one of the best parts about having a birthday.

What? Do I have something on my face?

Check out my cake!

I had the candles blown out way before the birthday song ended. 

Happy birthday to ME!

Gramma Jojo served up some cake to everyone at the party.

And then, as is my day wasn't perfect already, I got presents! 

My favorite thing so far is my new motorcycle. 
 
Everyone seemed to have a great time at my party and was really happy to celebrate my special day with me.


Yesterday, we went to the Zoo. We didn't take a lot of pictures, but we sure had a nice day checking out animals with Gramma Jojo. Here we are, just riding a gorilla...

Today: trolley ride to Old Town.

Love,
R

No comments: