Sunday, March 27, 2011

Crafty Boys

Check out the Easter bunnies we made yesterday!

Me, Mom, AND Dad each painted a little bunny. Ryan contributed by taking a nap.

Here I am, hard at work.


Daddy was concentrating very hard, too.


He said it was a Chargers bunny, but Mom and I think it looks more like a Sabres bunny.


And of course, I had to pose with the bunnies when Mom tried to take a picture. I mean, really...what good is a picture if I'm not in it?


We're having a lovely, lazy Sunday today hanging out at home. It's a beautiful thing when we have nothing to do!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Love,
J

1 comment:

Aunt Becky said...

I love them and I think I like Jacob's the most! Well, me and Alex were also being crafty yesterday too. We were marbling paper. Such fun. Maybe I'll post some pics on Facebook of our results.