Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sick Day

Poor Jake is feeling sick today. He had a fever yesterday when he got home from school, and he still feels yucky today.

Sad looking guy, isn't he? Mom is letting him stay in bed and watch Spongebob all day.


Seems like a pretty good deal to me, this whole "I'm soooo sick" business. Mom fusses over you. You get to eat whatever you want. You get to watch cartoons all day...

Oh! Suddenly I'm not feeling so well myself. If I just sit on my chair and look pathetic, maybe I can be soooo sick, too...


Think Mom's buying my story? 


Love,
R

2 comments:

Aunt Becky said...

Awww, Jake really does look sick. Tell him I hope he feels better soon.

Aunt Becky said...

I have a small request. Can you change to a new post soon? The Holko Boys is my homepage and every time I go on online I get sad seeing Jacob looking so sick. :(