Friday, May 7, 2010

Finally

Alright, we're finally sitting down to post something. Sorry...we've had a busy week.

The best part of our week so far? Cousin Ken and Betsy got here late Wednesday night! We didn't actually get to see them til Thursday morning since we were asleep, but boy we were happy to see them. I told mom, about 43 times, "Thank you so much for bringin Ken and Betsy home last night!" They are so much fun to play with.

And guess what? Ken brought me a present! I think it's the COOLEST thing ever. Mom said she's not so sure...





And here is a special message for Aunt Becky (Mom says thanks a LOT for sending out this fabulous gift...)



Here is a picture of me and Ken sitting in the sun this morning. He's pretty awesome. So his his girlfriend Betsy. I'm pretty sure I'm in love with her, too.


We'll post more pictures over the weekend...if we have time!

Love,
J

2 comments:

Aunt Becky said...

GAAAAHHHH!!!! I Love it!! I'm so happy it was a big hit. No pun intended. So, what exactly is off limits as far as shooting goes? The chickens and the dogs? Maybe a baby brother? Ken picked out the nerf guns...I merely paid for them. Glad everyone is having a good time. I had a feeling Jacob would fall in love with Betsy. We kind of like her a lot back here too!

Lincoln said...

That's an awesome gun... make sure you put goggles on Ryan so he doesn't get shot in the eye!
Tell Ken Joe and I both say hello!
Love you all!