Friday, October 23, 2009

Video Friday

Yesterday was a fun day with Carleigh. Uncle Bri and Aunt Lindsay went on a little trip and Carleigh stayed with us. She helped drop me off at school and then she and mom-mom went shopping for "girl stuff." Apparently that means clothes...

We spent the whole afternoon together playing with toys. I am pretty good at sharing most of them...It's a little tough to let her play with my firetruck, though.

Here's a clip mom-mom sent to Aunt Lindsay last night to show her that Carleigh and I are getting along just fine. I think I'll be OK at this big brother stuff.



And here I am dancing on the couch to the "Mighty Machines" theme. Just because.



Oh, and mom-mom saiid we can't forget about the other kid here. This is about all he can do right now, though....


Mom-mom, Carleigh, and I will be home playing together today. Mom-mom was feeling pretty good about getting us to nap together yesterday, but she's not sure she is up to taking us out on an adventure.

We hope you all have a great weekend!

Love, J

No comments: