Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Frog Prince

Today we had our Halloween Parade at school. I was VERY excited about this in the morning. We packed up my costume and headed out.

Mom-mom, Grandma Susan and Grandpa Ken came to school to watch the parade. I think they liked it.

Here I am!"Hey, check out my feet!"


"What, mom? Can't hear you. I'm a FROG."

"So, are they just gonna stay like that, then? Because I'm OK with that."



Miss Ali must be magic to get this many two year olds to sit nicely.


There was a lady at the school carrying around a little baby girl. I asked Mom-mom three times if it was Baby Carleigh. I miss her. And Uncle Brian and and Lindsay, too. We had such a fun time while they were visiting. I'm glad that Mom-mom told me we will see them again soon when we go to Buffalo.

Oh, and about this whole school thing...on Tuesday, Mom-mom was late picking me up because of traffic. She was very worried that I would be sad when she got there. All of the other kids eat lunch at noon, and I had no lunch. Well, she walked into the room and all of us were sitting down at the tables, lunchboxes out in from of those who had them. I was just sitting there at the end of the table like a good boy. I didn't even jump up when I saw Mom. I waved. She came over and asked me if I wanted to go home and get lunch.

I told her, "Nope, I'll just stay here and eat the snack."

Tomorrow morning, we get to go and pick Daddy up from the airport. We've missed him this week. Our big plan for the day? We're making Halloween cookies! Yummy.

Love, J

2 comments:

Gramma JoJo said...

If I give you a kiss will I turn into a princess?!?!?!

Aunt Becky said...

So cute. I can't believe his costume barely fits him!!!