Thursday, June 4, 2009

Fluffy Chicken

Mom-mom and I went to get our new chicken yesterday! She's only 9 weeks old and is still in the "awkward" stage...but we think she's going to be very cute.

I got to give her a name. When mom-mom asked me what we should call the baby chicken, I had three suggestions. The first was Baby Molly (mom explained this name was already taken), then Baby Chicken (an acceptable choice, though not terribly creative), and then I came up with Fluffy! Mom-mom didn't even know I knew that word, but it sure does seem like a good name for this little girl! So Fluffy it is!





And in case you are wondering, Dorothy (the tan chicken) likes her, Betty (the black chicken) does not like her so much, and Chewy is pretty sure she's a piece of stuffing from one of his stuffed animals and wants to eat her.

Mom-mom and I will be on guard to keep her safe til she gets a little bigger!

Have a good day!

Love, J

3 comments:

Gramma JoJo said...

you are nuts!!!!

holkoboys said...

Whatever, Jojo.

Anonymous said...

At least the Fluffy one is ready for winters in Buffalo! haha in my dreams