Monday, June 22, 2009

Fathers' Day Fun

Yesterday was Fathers' Day. Mom-mom and I let daddy sleep in and then we made him breakfast in bed. I drew a special picture for him, too.

After breakfast, we headed over to Clairemont High School to watch daddy play tennis with Grandpa. Uncle Brett and Aunt Sarah played, too.

Here are a few pictures from our morning...





And this is a picture of me from this morning. Mom-mom was just not fast enough with the Lucky Charms today, so I took matters into my own hands.

Now we're off to the store for dog food and then we're going to the park. It's too nice out to stay home!

Love, J

1 comment:

Gramma JoJo said...

Nice form, Jacob. You could become the next Roger Federer. I think Grampa Holko needs to start you with some lessons. Hey, Tiger Woods was starting at 3 yrs old.