Monday, June 15, 2009

Big Boy


Look what mom-mom and daddy got for me this weekend!

Mom-mom thought it would be better to get me a new bed now, rather than waiting for the new baby to get here and take mine away from me. I love sleeping in it! Daddy says it looks like a midget lives in our house now.

And, just like when I was at Gramma Jojo's house and I slept in a big boy bed, when I wake up I just quietly knock on the door so mom-mom knows to come and get me. I am such a good boy...

And, though I don't have any pictures of this yet, I got to visit with my Aunt Nancy and Uncle Paul yesterday! Uncle Paul is my Gramma Susan's brother, and he and Aunt Nancy rode a motorcycle all the way here from Ohio! We had a little picnic here at our house yesterday and I got to meet them for the first time. We had such a nice afternoon!

I hope everyone else had a good weekend, too!

Love, J

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jacob's dancing around the fire looked a bit like Kevin Coster's from "Dances with Wolves." We shall call him.... "Dances with Drunks."

Anonymous said...

Previous comment was intended for previous video.

Dad said...

I did not say midget...I said elf