Monday, April 13, 2009

So Much Candy

It's amazing that I could go to sleep last night. I had a LOT of candy this weekend. On Saturday, we went to a party with some family here in san Diego. There were lots of little kids and a big Easter Egg hunt. I did great, and got lots of fun treats. It sure was fun to run around with a bunch of other little boys! Mom-mom made some Easter Bunny cupcakes to take along.

Then, when I got up yesterday morning, Mom-mom and Daddy went outside with me to check out my plum tree. You won't believe this, but there was a present hanging in my tree! There was even a note from the Easter Bunny!!!


Daddy read it to me and then we started the search for my Easter basket. I found it in no time, thanks in part to Chewy and Obi's help in sniffing it out. I got my own Easter Bunny, a chocolate rabbit, and lots of jelly beans! Yummy!

And you might think that an Easter Basket full of candy would be enough for a small boy, but as soon as Mom-mom turned her back...
I stuffed as much candy in my mouth as possible and gave the cutest smile I could (considering the number of jelly beans in there). And mom-mom and dady didn't even yell at me!

After all of that morning excitement, we had a wonderful brunch with Grandma and Grandpa and Aunt Sarah. I even got to have another Egg Hunt! We had a really nice time together. Uncle Brett and Kim came over later and brought me another Easter basket. This one was great and had tons of Thomas stuff in it! And then, Ali and Danielle came over later, too! We played outside in the yard til mom-mom made me take a bath and go to bed. What a weekend!

I hope you all had a great Easter. We are very thankful for the friends and family that we got to see, and we miss all of those we couldn't be with. Love you all!

J

P.S. I am going to the doctor today for a check-up.

1 comment:

Janis said...

Your mom-mom makes the prettiest cupcakes! Glad you had a fun and sugarful Easter. :)