Monday, April 27, 2009

Oh So Pretty...Kinda

No explanation for this one...



Or perhaps the explanation is in the far right of this picture...

but more important that me wearing excessive make-up, Kelly is having her baby today!!! Me and mom-mom are SO excited for her and we can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl! We love you Kelly!

And here's the best news of all, we get to come to Buffalo tomorrow to see everybody! We will finally get to meet baby Carleigh, and we'll get to meet baby Kelly, too. And see all of my favorite Buffalo family! What an exciting trip it will be!

Love, J

3 comments:

Gramma JOJO said...

Oh my, at first I thought it was a shiner!!!! He can be a goth baby, er...little boy.

Janis said...

Iggy Pop!

Have a GREAT trip! I hope it's warm for you. Let's plan to play when you get back.

Auntie Lindsay said...

HAHAHA I totally thought he had 2 black eyes and a swollen cheek!!
Too funny!
Cant wait to see you guys....TOMORROW!