Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My Uncle Mick

I had a GREAT visit with my Uncle Mick. We did lots of fun stuff together. It sure was nice to have some special time with him, and my mom-mom enjoyed it, too!

Here are some pictures from our trip to the Zoo.




We also went to the beach! It was too hot at our house so we packed up some toys and headed down to Mission Beach. It was nice to play in the water with Uncle Mick. I got very brave and even went down to the water by myself. Check me out - I did this for about an hour!





I think he likes me...

I was SO SAD when Uncle Mick left. I am always sad when people leave, but I was really inconsolable this time. I cried all the way from the airport to the park. I'm figuring out that dropping people off at the airport is not nearly as much fun as picking them up...

But here's the good news! We went back to the airport in the afternoon and picked up Aunt Candy!!! So now we have another visitor in the house, and this is great. Visitors bring me candy and presents and do whatever I want! I showed Candy my chickens this morning, we played on the slide, we played trains, read books, ate waffles, and talked a LOT. So much fun!

We'll post more pictures tomorrow!

Love, J



No comments: