Friday, December 17, 2010

Santa and the Doctor

Mom lied. She did take a picture of me the other night at the Christmas show. She also failed to mention the most important part of the night.

I. MET. SANTA.

He was there. He talked to me. He wished me a Merry Christmas. I told him about Stinky the Garbage Truck, too. It was awesome.


He even gave me a reindeer!

Today was a little less fun. Ryan had an appointment with the doctor this morning. Just his one year checkup, nothing's wrong.

He is 30" tall and weighs 20 pounds.

And he looks very, very funny in the doctor's office outfit. I took these pictures myself with mom's phone!







That poor guy got 4 shots. He was really brave for the first two, then he screamed. Really loud. I'm glad I didn't have to get any shots.

(Mom told me there is a shot that they give little boys who whine too much. Can anyone confirm this?)

Have a great weekend!

Love,
J

3 comments:

GJJ said...

Oh, yes, Jacob. There is a shot like that. Your Uncles never received it when they were little. Too late now for them.

Janis said...

There's definitely a shot for it, but it's for mommies. And it comes in a little glass. At least it does in our house.

Aunt Becky said...

First off, Jacob is getting HUGE!!! Second, he is a really good photographer. Hmmm, wonder where he gets that from?