Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Party Time

We had a party last night! It was so much fun.

Including me and Ry, there were 12 kids here. And there were way more adults than kids, so our house was pretty full. I got to see my favorite friends and we all played together.

Mom, of course, did not take any pictures during the party. She meant to.

Here are a few from after, though...



Mom said I was a huge helper. I cleaned up the whole living room by myself while Mom and Dad did the kitchen. I am such a good helper.

And here's Ryan this morning. The poor little guy was so tired he didn't even get up til after 9:30! Now he's just hanging out on the couch watching me play Wii.




Happy Wednesday!

Love,
J

3 comments:

GJJ said...

ONLY 3, THREE, COUNT THEM 1,2,3 MORE DAYS!!!!!

Janis said...

I meant to take pictures too! That we didn't just means that we were having too much fun. :) And Violet also slept in until 9:30. Yay!

Aunt Becky said...

I can tell exactly what Ben and Jake are doing in that one photo with the can of whipped cream! I wish I was at your party too. Sniff.