Monday, November 1, 2010

Bad Mom

Mom is mean. Apparently she thinks that babies aren't into the whole Halloween thing because they went out trick-or-treating last night without me. Yes, I was already crying because I was tired. Yes. Grandma Susan was here and gave me a nice bath and lots of snuggles. Yes, my costume was too small for me.

This is where you should pause and understand why mom is mean. Don't you think she should maybe have checked to see it my costume fit, you know, BEFORE Halloween?

She said she just ran out of time to do costume modifications yesterday. Something about making cupcakes, pumpkin pie and pumpkin gnocchi for dinner...she made some sort of creepy bread that looked like fingers, too. Gross.

So for anyone who was looking forward to seeing me in my Halloween costume, sorry. Mom sucks. I guess this is what happens when you are the second kid.

She did promise me a Ryan and Mommy only day tomorrow, though. We're gonna make that costume work and we'll get lots of pictures then.

For now, here are a few from our friend Jack's party that we went to on Saturday. It was so much fun. There were even kids there for me to play with!








And a video from this morning. Can you tell Jake had Skittles for breakfast?



Hope you had a fun Halloween weekend. Jake did.

Love,
R

2 comments:

Janis said...

I'm feeling guilty because I had the bee costume he could have worn. :(

holkoboys said...

Oh please. If I had thought about that I would have said something on Saturday. I will carry the guilt for that one all by myself :)