Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Just a Normal Wednesday

Actually these next few pictures are from Monday, but check out how OLD I look!




...and these are from this morning. Jacob and I were coloring very quietly. Somehow Mom didn't catch on to this quiet for a little while and I was able to taste those delicious things!


I thought this was all very funny. So did Jake. So did Mom.


Imagine if I have chewed on a RED one...scary baby vampire picture, huh?

And now, some random video clips...



Happy Wednesday!

Love,
R

3 comments:

GJJ said...

Those teeth are great! All four of them.

GJJ said...

Ryan appears to have a great-grampa Ken hair yankle (comb over).

Aunt Becky said...

Storkalica? What the heck is that! Crayon teeth is my screensaver now because if I have a bad day all I need to do is look at it and I smile.