Thursday, October 28, 2010

Parading Around

Obviously Buzz Lightyear had not been alerted about the problem behind the bench...

Jake and Noah, being silly

Fire 'men'

Jake and Noah, being silly, again

Jake checking out the safety of the playground equipment

The fire crew

Our fireman

Marching in the Halloween parade

Grandma Susan and Jacob

Me 'n' Grandpa Ken

The 'Wild Thing'

The preschool director!

One of the preschool teachers

Hugging, again

Some of the 'treasures' Jake and Noah found on the playground

Midnight the Witch came to visit the school

Some of room 5's spooky decorations
 I got to come and see the parade. It was fun to see all of the bright costumes! Just wait til Sunday when I put on MY costume. You think Jake was cute? Ha.

Happy Halloween!

Love,
R

1 comment:

Aunt Becky said...

I wish you guys would trick or trick at my house today. Sniff. Jake is amazing as a firefighter (note my political correctness) Cant's wait to see Ryan's costume.