Thursday, July 1, 2010

Fairly Fun Night

Last night we went to the fair. It was pretty awesome. I went on lots of rides. (Mom didn't take pictures at first, but she should have. The look of pure joy on my face was priceless. And she thought I would be scared!)

I rode airplanes, race cars, trains, boats, and HELICOPTERS!


I ran from building to building so that I could pet more animals. I liked the turkeys a lot. They were talking to me.

Dad tried to feed me to a huge pig.
Ryan loved the fair, too. See?

Here are a few more pictures of some of the rides I got to go on. Dad went on the ferris wheel with me, and even though you can't see us, we're up at the very top in this picture.

Mom and I went down this slide together. We both screamed and laughed the whole way down. It was so much fun!

(Sorry about the poor image quality this time. We talked about it, and figured we'd enjoy the fair more if we didn't worry about documenting it. Unfortunately, she couldn't resist taking pictures of me while I was having so much fun and had to use her phone...)

One more set of pictures, because this is funny...or totally gross, depending on how you look at it.


This is what happens when Mom leaves the screen door open.

Have a great day!

Love,
J

2 comments:

GJJ said...

Well, I used to have goats in my house. Chickens might not seem so bad.

Auntie Lindsay said...

Er...I have one chicken who is determined to live in my house!! Every time we are hanging out on the deck she is up on the deck with us and when the door opens she goes inside!!! Too funny!